Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday CrossFit Challenge #5

Hi Girls!

This week's CrossFit Challenge will be "Lumberjack 20":
Run 400 meters/20 Push-Ups
Run 400 meters/20 Burpees
Run 400 meters/20 Tuck Jumps
Run 400 meters/20 Elevated Push-Ups
Run 400 meters/20 Walking Lunges
Run 400 meters/20 Scissor Jumps
Run 400 meters/20 Mountain Climbers

My apologies for posting late. Thanks to Maddye for texting me a reminder! I got caught up with my daughter, father, and other family who are visiting us in Washington...a rarity! I hope all of you are getting to enjoy family and friends as well.

Remember.....Keep The Main Thing, The Main Thing,
Panch

6 comments:

  1. I can't probably do this one until Sunday morning because it is 99 degrees right now which is not smart and I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, so if I can't do it tomorrow morning then I will do it Sunday morning and post it:) Just letting you all know that I'm doing these workouts but sometimes the timing and the workout (whether it is outside or not) doesn't work with my work or week schedule so I can't post on time:) Hope everyone does this one it is super tough but an awesome workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My time yesterday was 23:48. I'm with Maddye...this is a tough one, so workout in cooler weather. Take care everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I definitely didn't go early enough because it was SOOOOO HOT! This one is such a good workout but so hard. As I know all of us did, I had to rest a lot but I just kept the clock running because there is no way to do this without a little breather if you want a high intensity workout! So my time was 20:07 with that running time. It was slower than I thought it would be but I still felt so good after for just doing it and working hard which is what we should be aiming for on these! I hope you all are enjoying your summer and working hard! Its crazy that we only have like a month and a half left of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday I was on the east coast for a family vacation so I did not have track access so this morning I got 22:07, as Maddye said with the running clock. This is a tough but great workout! Miss you all! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I was able to complete this workout in 21:06!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did mine today and got 21:05! Tough one but felt good.

    ReplyDelete