Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday CrossFit Challenge #3

Wow Girls!

Can you believe that we're one-fourth of the way through our summer already?!  I hope the workouts are going well.  For those of you who've asked, I am working on getting links attached to our blog for some of the warm-up exercises.  Please post here or contact me with any questions you may have. 

This week, I'm deciding to keep it short and sweet. I'll leave you with the CrossFit Challenge and a quote.

There are two types of pain in this world: the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment.  If you experience the pain of discipline, you won't have to experience the pain of disappointment. - Nick Saban

This week's CrossFit Challenge is WOD #3 on your workout sheets: The Countdown

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 - burpees, push-ups and sit-ups

Do 10 burpees, 10 push-ups and 10 sit-ups, then 9 burpees, 9 push-ups and 9 sit-ups, then 8 of each, then 7  of each...you get the idea.  This one is for time. 

Have a great workout and weekend girls!
Pancho

9 comments:

  1. My time this morning was 6:09. I liked this workout! It had my heat rate way up and sweating afterwards.
    Miss you guys and we are only a 1/4 of the way through the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My time this morning was 6:59 for the countodown WOD. Have a great weekend everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang you guys are speedy! My time was 7:25.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote Panch! My time on Friday was 5:09! I LOVE this workout. Had me breathing hard and my heart rate way up. Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work girls! You are kicking my rear, and making me feel my age. My time was 8:12. Hope you all are doing well, having a great summer, and feeling strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I apologize. I seem to like to post my time really late.... My time for this was 6:52. Push ups kill me!!

    ReplyDelete