Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Friday, July 31, 2015

CrossFit Friday Challenge - WOD #1

Hello Team!

I was reading my post for this workout last time, and I promised you a message on adversity and commitment.  I haven't forgotten to write that, and am still working on what I'd like to say.  Additionally, I wanted it to be close to, or right before our season.  It would be more appropriate then.

This week's CrossFit Challenge is WOD #1: 3 rounds of sprint 100 meters, 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 10 air squats for time.  This was a fairly quick one if I remember right from last time. Push yourself to beat your last time or someone else's last time. 

I wanted to keep it short and sweet this week since I'm late in posting.  Have a great weekend and workout everyone!  I can't wait to see our team again!

Panch

9 comments:

  1. My time was 2:56. Have a great weekend everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I improved my time from 3:43 to 3:17. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My time was 3:03! Great work you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sorry i didnt post this yesterday, but my time was 4:00 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My time was 3:33 for this one, a little faster than the first time around.

    ReplyDelete