Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Friday, July 18, 2014

CrossFit Friday Challenge #9 - "Kelly"

Aloha Friday Team!

I've completely lost track of my days after working back-to-back VB camps. I thought it was Thursday today...until I realized it was FRIDAY! My apologies for the late post.

Today's WOD is "Kelly":
Four rounds of time:
400 m run
30 24" box jumps or bench jumps
30 wall ball shots; 15 pound med ball

We did this workout back in June I believe. Modifications for wall ball shots are posted there I think, but if you need help let me know.

This is week 9 girls! Can you believe it?! Only 3 weeks left to complete our off-season program. You are on the downhill side, and I hopefully are feeling great! You guys are going to be all buffed out when I see you in August. Have an awesome weekend girls!

Coach Pancho

7 comments:

  1. I got my wisdom teeth out Wednesday and my recovery is not going well, I've gotten sick as well :( I'm sorry. I will do the workout as soon as I am able to and post my time. Can't wait for season with you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday everyone! My time today was 15:09 which happens to be a little bit of an improvement from my last time of 16:47! The season is getting closer, I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My time was 15:26 which is quite an improvement from last time! It was tough though because we have so many fires around and so there is so much smoke that places like the pool are closing because of the air so let's just say I have a smokers cough now :) it's all worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I forgot to post yesterday! My time was 18:38. I think I could have done better, but I had to transition from a treadmill to the box and dumbbell push press! It definitely took some extra time. It was still really difficult and felt amazing to finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all! My time for this one was 13:19! Also, I can't believe we only have three more weeks, that's crazy to me! Have a good recovery Morgan, and happy cross fitting to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi team!! I did this workout yesterday and man was it a challenge! My time ended up being 13:23! SO excited to see everyone so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello team! I got 16:58 on this one. It was definitely a toughie. I hope that everyone had a great weekend :) feel better Morgan!

    ReplyDelete