Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Aloha Friday Whitworth Volleyball!
This week's WOD is "Annie." It is:
1. Double Unders
2. Sit-Ups (Full)
* reps like this 50-40-30-20-10, so a countdown that equals 5 rounds.

So, 50 is your first round...40 is second...30 is third...and so on until you finish with your 5th round, which is the round of 10.  Remember, if you need help with substituting exercises to send messages through our blog or by e-mail. 

Ok, here is my confession.  I did not do last week's WOD - "Fran"...but I'm going to.  It's the first WOD I've missed.  No excuses, I'll get to it.  There, that's done...I had to be honest.  This workout is a tough one, so work hard at it.  The push-ups got me worse than the double unders on this one. 

I can't to meet all of you in a few weeks!  Find some time for yourselves this last part of summer.

Have an awesome weekend girls!
Coach Pancho


8 comments:

  1. Hey everyone, this is the third time I have tried to post this morning, hopefully this time works. I improved my time quite a bit with Annie and got a good sweat going! My time was 6:50. Can't wait to see you all and get on that court:) only a couple weeks, keep working hard but enjoy your last little bit of summer!

    -Maddye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying summer and these workouts! I got 7:07 so only a few seconds off of last time. Congrats Maddye on the great improvement! That's amazing. Can't wait to meet all of you guys in a few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! I just did the workout and dang I'm sweating it's a toughie... I got 4:13 on this workout! can't wait to be back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone! This week I got 5:09 on the Annie WOD. I surprised myself on this one! Congratulations everyone on improving your times :) I can't wait until I see you all in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not okay with my time that I got early this morning(5am, ewwww) and expect better of myself so I am going to do it tomorrow, maybe later in the afternoon, and I will post my time when I get it. It's awesome that you guys are all improving and I really do miss all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work girls! Ok, I made the same mistake with this WOD that I did last time. I did push-ups instead of sit-ups...fried my shoulders and chest. Plus, it makes turning the rope for double unders more tiring with the upper body work.I completed "Annie" in 11:42, which I think is about the same as last time. Way to go ladies!
    Coach Pancho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone! I got a 6:14 on this workout! I think that was a minute or so better than the last time I did it. Hope everyone's summers are ending well! Can't wait to see you all soon!

    Izze G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys I did this in 10:48. I'm terrible at full sit ups. A new area I guess I need to work on.

    ReplyDelete