Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Friday, July 19, 2013

Crossfit Challenge #3 - Week 7

Happy Friday Girls!

This week's challenge is "Fran", one of the staple workouts for crossfitters.  Just to review:

"Fran"
Three rounds of  21 - 15- 9 repetitions:
Example of 1st round...21 thrusters, 21 pull-ups and 21 double unders
Example of 2nd round...15 thruster, 15 pull-ups and 15 double unders
You get the idea I'm sure.  Go after it!  Try to beat your time from the last "Fran" workout.

1) Thrusters with 45-95 lbs.
2) Pull-Ups
3) Double Unders

As I said before, I added the double unders to help all of you reach your goal of jumping higher and having better agility.  Keep pushing yourselves with your workouts.  It will make us a better team when mid August arrives.  I hope each of you are also taking time to enjoy family and friends this summer. 

Aloha Friday!
Coach Pancho

9 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I did two crossfit workouts this week, to make up for last week. For last week's crossfit I got 26 rounds! This week I got 3:48.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 3:50 for this workout this week! I like that this one is so quick yet you get a good workout in, my arms are always really shaky after it. I always whip myself with my jump rope though on double unders, I'm still trying to get better at those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this workout in 7:02. I don't stop the clock while moving from one station to another. So that's why my time is higher, that's a straight time from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a 4:50 for this week's Fran workout! Although this is one of the shorter ones, it is a big challenge for me because upper body strength is definitely my weakness, but I'm working on it! Also, I totally agree with Abi, I always whip myself with the jump rope too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did 4:20 for the Fran workout this week. I like Fran because its short and intense, but you definitely feel it after you are done. Keep up the hard work ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My time was 3:56 this week. I did it in the morning before work and had the hardest time getting ready because my arms were so shakey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello everybody! My time was3:06 for the Fran workout. Only a couple more weeks until we're back together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys! Sorry for reporting my time so late. My time for the Fran this week was 4:29. I was definitely sore the next day after doing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday everyone! My time today was 20:33. Hope you all have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete