Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Friday, August 8, 2014

Final CrossFit Friday Challenge!

Good Morning Girls!

Wow! Can you believe it's our final CrossFit challenge of the summer?! You have much to celebrate this summer by training intensely and consistently. Kati and I are proud of each of you, and we are excited to see how much stronger you have all gotten, as well as the endurance you've gained. I'm confident we'll be prepared for our season!

Today's WOD is going to be "Annie." It seemed to be a favorite, and it's a quick hitter. You should have two previous posts/times for this workout. Here it is:

"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10
Double-Unders and Sit-Ups

Just to recap:
You do 50 Double-Unders, then 50-sit-ups
Repeat for 40 reps of each exercise
Then 30...20...10 of each exercise.
You end up doing 150 reps of Double-Unders and 150 reps of sit-ups when done.

Remember to "Finish The Race!"
1 Corinthians 9:24: Do you not know that in a race all of the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.'

Kati and I can't wait to see all of you...have a great workout and weekend!

Get Better Today!
Coach Pancho





7 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! My time for today was 9:36. I had a VERY rough time with double unders today and the fact that my jump rope kept twisting. See you all next week! Have a great last weekend at home or wherever you may be:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I can't wait for Tuesday!!!!! And freshmen, last year I was so scared. But don't be too nervous :) We will make you feel apart of the team right away and there are so many of you in the same position. Plus, we start off coaching young girls so there isn't that instant pressure to play right away. My time for this crossfit was 8:42 doing tuck jumps instead of jump rope because I'm on vacation. See you all soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that this is our last crossfit! My time was 9:39 today, the double unders still give me trouble though. Thank you so much for the advice Brenna!! Looking forward to meeting you all so soon! I hope everyone has a great last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My time was 6:36 for this one!
    If I could "like" brenna's post and advice I would, but unfortunately this blog can't do that! But yes we will make sure everyone feels at home in no time :) Great work guys! I seriously can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 7:13 this week! The double unders are getting more consistent each time I do them. I am excited to see you all in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed with Brenna! We're all excited to meet everyone and get started and become a TEAM! My time was 5:03. One more day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got 6:28 for the final workout. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete