Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Friday, August 1, 2014

CrossFit Friday Challenge Week#11 - Countdown WOD #3

Hello Team!

I know many of you are wondering why I haven't posted yet...and cursing Panch, so...I have no good excuse. Please have some grace for me today.I just keep mixing up my days. I always think it's Thursday!

Nonetheless, here's today's WOD, which you did earlier this summer. It's our countdown WOD:
Burpees, push-ups and sit-ups
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Last time we substituted sit-ups for double-unders, which I recommend doing again so you can compare your times. Plus, I know many of you are trying to improve at double-unders.

Please feel free to do this workout later today or tomorrow if it works better. It's a quick hitter and should be done in 10-15 minutes or less.

Get after it today! I owe you all a favorite drill when we start practice.
 Finish The Race!
Coach Pancho

9 comments:

  1. My time this morning was 8:26 which I thought was an improvement from last time which was only a few seconds shorter without doing double unders last time. It took me a little while to get the hang of the double unders again. Can't believe we are so close to season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all! I got 6:53 on this one, which is a couple seconds of improvement from last time. Keep up the hard work! I can't wait to see you all very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the workout this morning and got 6:08. Which was an improvement from my last time. 10 days till kids camp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completed this cross fit in 7:45! I can't wait to actually be able to play volleyball and get to know all the incoming freshmen :) See you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I forgot to post! I decided to substitute double unders for sit ups and my time was 4:15
    Getting closer to season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to post too! My time was 4:42 and I did the push up version this time! Great job guys, can't wait to play with you all so soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I've been MIA. I thought I'd be able to connect to the internet and be able to do my crossfits at the summer camp I was at for the last three weeks but it turned out I had no access to internet and zero free time to work out. But I'm back, and ready to crank it up a notch these next two weeks. I meditated a lot on my one word and I've decided to go with "Up". I chose it because it's where I want to keep my eyes (to God)and the direction I want to move in in whatever I do; to keep improving. Can't wait to meet you all and start this season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the late post! My time was 4:19! Improvement from last time! Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got 6:56 this time!! My form looked a little rough but im getting better! Keep it up guys!

    ReplyDelete