Whitworth Volleyball

Whitworth Volleyball

Friday, May 30, 2014

CrossFit Friday Challenge WOD!

Happy Friday Girls!

I hope everyone is settling into summer break, and has gotten to spend some time with friends and family. I've had a few calls about our workouts (strength/conditioning), and want to continue to encourage all of you to call myself or coach Bodecker as questions arise.

OK...this week's CrossFit Friday Challenge is WOD #2: 5 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 15 squats (these are air squats, no weight, go parallel). Remember, sit-ups are full sit-ups, not crunches. Do as many rounds as you can in 10 minutes.

Example: 5 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 15 squats = 1 round.

I know each of you are working hard! You're representing Whitworth Volleyball through everyone of your workouts. Kati and I are so proud of all the work and preparation each of you are putting in. Keep up the fight girls!

Have an awesome weekend!
Pancho


9 comments:

  1. I did 22 rounds in 10 minutes for the WOD #2.... but oh man was I winded, and my legs were dead afterwards! I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Maddye! I didn't even touch your 22 rounds, but I'm the best guy in the group at 13 rounds:) You girls continue to amaze me! Where is everyone else? I look forward to seeing your posts....let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I did this workout so late! I got 15.5 rounds in 10 minutes! (I was in the middle of my sixteenth when my timer went off.) I think we can all agree that we should do this one next to Maddye for motivation! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Props to you Maddye!!:) I agree with Izze. I also got 13.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 14 rounds. Loving these workouts so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job everyone! I was able to do 17 rounds…barely. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey everyone!! Sorry my post is so late, I've been spending a lot of time with family. I was able to finish 12 rounds. I can't wait till we see each other again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA but I've been battling a cold/throat infection. My body and lungs were not cooperating with the workouts at all but I'm finally all healthy again! Can't wait to see you all in August!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I did 15 rounds! Looks like I need to keep up! Good job guys!

    ReplyDelete